4.2.1 release ?

tmacchant
I have noticed that octave-4.2.1 was released on Feb. 24.
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-not-announced-in-GNU-software-releases-td4682029.html

Summary of bugs fixed for version 4.2.1 can be found in NEWS on 4.2.1 source code.

If this summary can be available, it is convenient for users.

Tatsuro

Re: 4.2.1 release ?

tmacchant
> I have noticed that octave-4.2.1 was released on Feb. 24.
> http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-not-announced-in-GNU-software-releases-td4682029.html
>

> Summary of bugs fixed for version 4.2.1 can be found in NEWS on 4.2.1 source
> code.
>

> If this summary can be available, it is convenient for users.

Sorry I have posted without revision.

If this summary can be available "on web site", it is convenient for users.

Tatsuro

Re: Re: 4.2.1 release ?

tmacchant
--- tmacchant

News can be read in stable branch source.

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/file/22ab93db26cb/NEWS

Tatsuro