4.4 Release Checklist

Rik-4
All,

I just finished task 10.1, reviewing the documentation for differences from
Octave's guidelines.  Next step, spellchecking the documentation.

--Rik

Re: 4.4 Release Checklist

Rik-4
I spellchecked the entire manual over the last day and a half
(http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/2365c2661b3c).  Things
continue to move along towards the release.

--Rik

Re: 4.4 Release Checklist

siko1056
Rik-4 wrote
> I spellchecked the entire manual over the last day and a half
> (http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/2365c2661b3c).  Things
> continue to move along towards the release.
>
> --Rik

Thank you for this huge effort Rik!

Re: 4.4 Release Checklist

Rik-4
All,

The documentation has been reviewed and is ready for release.  Item #10 on
the Release checklist is done.

Could someone help with item #7?

7. Run lint checker on code base
    cppcheck, Clang sanitize, etc.

In the past someone has run one of these tools and uploaded the log file as
a bug report on Savannah.

--Rik