Anyone have binary for AIX 3.2?

jenwu
Hi,

I would like to try using Octave to do a numerical simulation
that I need for my dissertation research.  Our department
has an IBM RS6000 machine running AIX version 3.2, that
unfortunately does not have the GNU version of C installed.
So I can't compile it myself, nor can I use the binary for AIX
v. 3.2.5 from ftp.che.utexas.edu.

I was wondering whether anyone on this mailing list has compiled
Octave for AIX version 3.2 or earlier, who would be willing
to send me the binary.

I would very much appreciate any assistance with this,

Jennifer Wu
Dept. of Economics, MIT

email:  [hidden email]