Application for contributing to project via GSOC

Application for contributing to project via GSOC

Samarth Aggarwal
Respected Sir/Ma'am
I am a Google Summer of Code 2018 aspirant and have gone through the details of the different projects carried out by 'GNU Octave' and have found them quite intriguing. The projects  "Improve logm, sqrtm, funm" and "Matlab Compatible DAE solvers" have aroused keen interest in me and I wish to contribute.

I have already made an account on your wiki page. After that, I tried contacting on the IRC chat but could not figure out the specific usernames of the mentors assigned to these projects. Also, I did not receive any reply on posting in the general room. I request you to guide me as to how can I contribute to this project. Please find my CV attached here for your perusal. I will be highly obliged.

Thanking You

Yours Sincerely
Samarth Aggarwal
Computer Science Sophomore
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: Application for contributing to project via GSOC

Dildar Sk
You should go through this,http://wiki.octave.org
And this,https://wiki.octave.org/Contribution_guidelines.
And try to be specific in asking question.