Assistance For Google Summer of Code

Sumit Kumar
Sir/Mam,

 I am currently pursuing my B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (UG- 3rd Year).
Currently I am Studying Machine Learning,Deep Learning .I am comfortable with languages like C++,Python,Java,Javascript . I would like contribute whatever I have learnt . It will also improve my implementation skills.
I would be grateful to you if you will guide me how to get started and start contributing to the organisation .
I would like to get a clear idea of what to do (What sort of projects you are having this year) , so that I can start preparing for that.

Looking forward for a positive response from your side.

Warm Regards,
Sumit Kumar

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: Assistance For Google Summer of Code

Nir Krakauer-3

Thank you for your interest. The Octave wiki contains a lot of information on potential SoC projects [1] and how to contribute to Octave generally [2].