Borland Builder XE2 c++

Alexander Bitko
Could you provide with sep by step instuctions how to use Octave with Borland Builder XE2 c++. How instal Octave libraries in Borland Builder XE2 c++. Unfortunately, I haven't found any manual about how to use Octave with Borland in the internet.

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: Borland Builder XE2 c++

Andreas Weber-6
Am 15.02.2018 um 15:49 schrieb Alexander Bitko:
> Could you provide with sep by step instuctions how to use Octave
> with Borland Builder XE2 c++. How instal Octave libraries in Borland
> Builder XE2 c++. Unfortunately, I haven't found any manual about how to
> use Octave with Borland in the internet.

Crossposting here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48803664/octave-library-in-borland-xe2-builder-c?