C++ code terminal output

shamikam
Hello,

I'm calling Octave from C++ code. I call Octave functions using the feval function and store the output in a octave_value_list.

When a function does not return any value but only displays some output on the terminal, is it possible the save/redirect the terminal output in/to a octave_value/matrix in the C++ code?

Regards,
Shamika

Re: C++ code terminal output

tmacchant
>I'm calling Octave from C++ code. I call Octave functions using the feval function and store the output in a octave_value_list.
>
>When a function does not return any value but only displays some output on the terminal, is it possible the save/redirect the terminal output in/to a octave_value/matrix in the C++ code?
>
>Shamika

Is the example code in the below link useful for you?

https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Standalone-Programs.html#Standalone-Programs

Tatsuro