Can I make Derivation program from some Octave source codes?

Can I make Derivation program from some Octave source codes?

SATO, Koji
Hi all.

I wrote "xcor_Analyzer" on MATLAB.

(Snapshots: )
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0324hbghiekxeq2/AABQYY-iuRAVixd1lS7taoUua?dl=0

And I want to transport the program to the "Unity" platform.
For main algorithms, I can write it down from zero.
But the other functions, like "audioread()" and so forth, I wish I can
USE the GNU Octave codes.

Is it possible for me to use such GNU Octave source codes "partially"?
As a matter of cource, I will provide this newer "xcor_Analyzer" system
under GPL, via GitHub.

If there is certain permission for this kind of challenge, I'm very grad
to build the xcor_Analyzer on the new platform.

Is it able for me to do it?
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Renpoo

--
  ☆—— 大蘇 蓮風 (TAISO, Renpoo)—————

Re: Can I make Derivation program from some Octave source codes?

siko1056
SATO, Koji wrote
But the other functions, like "audioread()" and so forth, I wish I can
USE the GNU Octave codes.

Is it possible for me to use such GNU Octave source codes "partially"?
As a matter of cource, I will provide this newer "xcor_Analyzer" system
under GPL, via GitHub.
If your software (and its distribution) complies with the GPL [1], I see no problem in your intentions of copying (some) Octave code to use it in your software.

Best,
Kai

[1]: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt

Re: Can I make Derivation program from some Octave source codes?

SATO, Koji
 > siko1056

Thanks a lot!
I will do it carefully.