Can I view matrices in a spread shit in Octave, like what we can do in Matlab?

Can I view matrices in a spread shit in Octave, like what we can do in Matlab?

Navid Ghajarnia
Hi

Can we have such a view and interpretation of our data like the picture bellow, in Octave?

 Inline image 1          OR:        Inline image 2

Actually I am using Octave-4.2.1 (GUI) and I couldn't find how to view my data like above, even after searching online.

I would appreciate if you could answer this question.

Best,
Navid

Re: Can I view matrices in a spread shit in Octave, like what we can do in Matlab?

NJank
On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 2:37 PM, Navid Ghajarnia <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

Can we have such a view and interpretation of our data like the picture bellow, in Octave?

at this point octave's GUI does not have that feature. you could certainly add it as a wishlist item to the bug tracker at bugs.octave.org.

Re: Can I view matrices in a spread shit in Octave, like what we can do in Matlab?

Philip Nienhuis
NJank wrote
wrote:

> Hi
>
> Can we have such a view and interpretation of our data like the picture
> bellow, in Octave?

at this point octave's GUI does not have that feature. you could certainly
add it as a wishlist item to the bug tracker at bugs.octave.org.
No need for a feature request (although it may help), there's already a patch for that that works with 4.3.0+:
https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?8656
(see attached pic)
Variable Editor

I've been keeping it compatible with dev Octave since 1.5 years or so and always include it in my dev cross-builds. Not perfect but I use it a lot.

Philip