Cannot open warmup exercise (Machine Learning)

Cannot open warmup exercise (Machine Learning)

Alexander Spermann
Dear colleagues,
I participate in the Coursera course on Machine Learning and
successfully completed the first week. Now I got in trouble with Octave.
I installed the program but I cannot open the assignments (warmup
exercise). I attached the screenshot after installation and a screenshot
with the problem.
Could you help me, please?
Best,
Alexander

Alexander Spermann

University of Freiburg

Phone: +49-(0)160-3316021

Web: http://www.alexander-spermann.de

Problem.PNG (131K) Download Attachment
Screenshot after installation.PNG (87K) Download Attachment

Re: Cannot open warmup exercise (Machine Learning)

karl
Am 30.03.2017 um 10:54 schrieb Alexander Spermann:
Dear colleagues,
I participate in the Coursera course on Machine Learning and
successfully completed the first week. Now I got in trouble with Octave.
I installed the program but I cannot open the assignments (warmup
exercise). I attached the screenshot after installation and a screenshot
with the problem.
Could you help me, please?
Best,
Alexander

Alexander Spermann

University of Freiburg

Phone: +49-(0)160-3316021

Web: http://www.alexander-spermann.de

The text says that there is no file warmUpExercise.m in the directory where you are looking for it.

So where is your file warmUpExercise.m? If it is some where else, change to the right directory.

If you don't know how to do it, read the manual, please. If the file doesn't exist at all, we can't help.