Cobra in Octave

NehaC
Hi Everyone,

I am extremely new with Octave and am trying to use CobraToolBox(default use in Matlab) in Octave. Is any body using it and can help me with the usage.

Thanks
Neha

Re: Cobra in Octave

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
On 2 August 2010 05:37, NehaC <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is any body using it and can help me with the usage.

In general, you're much more likely to get direct answers in an online
discussion if you ask direct questions. What do you want to know about
Cobra or what difficulties are you facing?

Re: Cobra in Octave

NehaC
Actually I am trying to use Cobra through Octave. I read a metabolic model and have to change the reaction bounds of more then one reaction. The reaction ids and fluxes are taken in for of cell array and vectors respectively. I some managed to read the data into cellarray and vector but when I run the command changeRxnBounds for the changing the bounds it gices an error :

error: operator =: no conversion for assignment of 'cell' to indexed 'matrix'
error: assignment to structure element failed
error: assignment failed, or no method for 'struct = cell'
error: called from:
error: C:\COBRAToolbox-135\COBRAToolbox-1.3.5\changeRXnBounds.m atline 69, column 33

this might be a very small problem, but I dont know where to look for. If anybody can help

Thanks in Advance.