Command window do not display results

jsmbalam
Hi

I have been using older versions from octave and ubuntu, and I never haven't these problems, but now I have installed the 16.04 version of ubuntu and the 4.0.2 version of octave and I have two related problems with the command window:

1-The command window do not actualize the results in real time, I know that my code is working because when I filter variables in the side bar it is refreshing on real time.

2-In my code I am plotting each 20 or 100 steps. Then, as command window do not actualize, when is time to plot suddenly the command window show some lines, that actually must have been shown in real time and shows the message "-- less -- (f)orward, (b)ack, (q)uit". So, until I put "forward" octave do not plot and do not continue executing.

Please help me, how can I make in order to the command window shows the results in real time and do not waits for the (f)orward command to continue executing.

Thank you in advance for your help...

Re: Command window do not display results

Andreas Weber-6
Am 26.03.2017 um 16:48 schrieb jsmbalam:
> Please help me, how can I make in order to the command window shows the
> results in real time and do not waits for the (f)orward command to continue
> executing.

Deactivate the pager with "more off" at the beginning...

Re: Command window do not display results

jsmbalam
It works... thanks