Contributing to GNU Octave for GSoC 2018

Contributing to GNU Octave for GSoC 2018

Ansh Abhay Balde

Hi there.

I have keen interest in Machine Learning and Octave forms a important part of my learning process. So I wanted to contribute to make this software better in case GNU octave takes part in GSoC this year.

So any ideas on contributions would be welcome.
Also, is there any public group which can be joined for regular updates?

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: Contributing to GNU Octave for GSoC 2018

Nir Krakauer-3

Thank you for your interest. There is a list of potential projects and detailed guidelines for potential GsoC applicants [1].

> Also, is there any public group which can be joined for regular updates?

This group is as good as any, probably.