Contributing to "GNU Octave"

Avik Pal

Sir,

   I would like to contribute to your organization. I have been studying Machine Learning for the last 6 months. Since I am a newbie to contributing to organizations like yours it would be very helpful if you could guide me.

--
With Regards,
Avik Pal
Freshman UG
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

Re: Contributing to "GNU Octave"

Doug Stewart-4

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 2:53 AM, Avik Pal <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sir,

   I would like to contribute to your organization. I have been studying Machine Learning for the last 6 months. Since I am a newbie to contributing to organizations like yours it would be very helpful if you could guide me.

--
With Regards,
Avik Pal
Freshman UG