Contribution with the function "readtable"

Contribution with the function "readtable"

Jacobo Sandoval

Dear Colleague :

I am working with octave-online.net
but when I was attempting to use the function readtable (), a message was shown.

warning: the 'readtable' function is not yet implemented in Octave  Please read <http://www.octave.org/missing.html> to learn how you can contribute missing functionality. error: 'readtable' undefined near line 1

Now, I have developed a simple idea, how can I contribute to share with you.
My code works fine.
Sincerely!
Jacobo Sandoval

Re: Contribution with the function "readtable"

Pantxo
Jacobo Sandoval wrote

> Dear Colleague :
>
> I am working with octave-online.net
> but when I was attempting to use the function readtable (), a message was
> shown.
>
> warning: the 'readtable' function is not yet implemented in Octave  Please
> read &lt;http://www.octave.org/missing.html&gt; to learn how you can
> contribute missing functionality. error: 'readtable' undefined near line 1
>
> Now, I have developed a simple idea, how can I contribute to share with
> you.
> My code works fine.
>
> Sincerely!
> Jacobo Sandoval

There is an open bug about implementing the table data type:

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?44571

You may want to propose your help there.

Pantxo