Discourage the use of ofig

Pantxo
Hi,

I just discovered that Octave stable can't load figures generated with previous versions :

This one doesn't look hard to fix but it is only the tip of the oceberg. There are other nasty bugs about our hgload/save system that lead me to think that rather than promoting the use of ofig we should eventually discourage its use: it is simply broken (I am the first responsible), *not reliable* and has to be rethought.

Can we at least use another default format than ofig for saving figures from the GUI please and avoid tons of people complaining about the default save format not being usable in Octave it self?

Pantxo