Does anyone update Octave_for_Microsoft_Windows wiki?

Does anyone update Octave_for_Microsoft_Windows wiki?

tmacchant
Octave 4.4.0 is released.
Does anyone update the below?
http://wiki.octave.org/Octave_for_Microsoft_Windows

I am not good at English so please update the above by those are good at English and octave for windows.

Tatsuro

if no one else gets to it sooner I'll try to take a look at it by the end of the weekend.  I don't think much has changed, so an update similar to the 4.2.0 to 4.2.1 update might suffice. I will add a note about upgraders needing to add --force-gui to their shortcuts if it wasn't already there.

Re: Does anyone update Octave_for_Microsoft_Windows wiki?

siko1056
nrjank wrote
> On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 5:36 AM, Tatsuro MATSUOKA &lt;

> tmacchant@.co

> &gt;
> wrote:
>
>> Octave 4.4.0 is released.
>> Does anyone update the below?
>> http://wiki.octave.org/Octave_for_Microsoft_Windows
>>

>> I am not good at English so please update the above by those are good at
>> English and octave for windows.
>>
>> Tatsuro
>>
>> if no one else gets to it sooner I'll try to take a look at it by the end
> of the weekend.  I don't think much has changed, so an update similar to
> the 4.2.0 to 4.2.1 update might suffice. I will add a note about upgraders
> needing to add --force-gui to their shortcuts if it wasn't already there.

@nrjank: Maybe you can make use of the template `{{Release}}` [1] to avoid
maintenance burden in subsequent releases.

Kai

[1] https://wiki.octave.org/Template:Release

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 6:17 AM, Nicholas Jankowski <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 5:36 AM, Tatsuro MATSUOKA <[hidden email]> wrote:
Octave 4.4.0 is released.
Does anyone update the below?
http://wiki.octave.org/Octave_for_Microsoft_Windows

I am not good at English so please update the above by those are good at English and octave for windows.

Tatsuro

if no one else gets to it sooner I'll try to take a look at it by the end of the weekend.  I don't think much has changed, so an update similar to the 4.2.0 to 4.2.1 update might suffice. I will add a note about upgraders needing to add --force-gui to their shortcuts if it wasn't already there.

I made some quick edits so it is updated for 4.4.0.  if someone else could verify later that the cygwin process hasn't changed, that note could be edited as well.