Quantcast

Doubt about loading files

Shahina Paravanna
Sir,
I just started with Octave and am using in ubuntu 16.04. I cant load files to octave since it syaing unable to determine the file format. in which format text can be saved. Is it separate from numerical data. Expecting early reply
Thanks and regards
Shahina

Re: Doubt about loading files

NJank

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 2:54 AM, Shahina Paravanna <[hidden email]> wrote:
in which format text can be saved. Is it separate from numerical data.

Octave can load text data, but how to do so depends on what form the text is in and what you want to do with it.  Perhaps you can provide more information so we can advise better? Providing a small sample of the text and telling us what you want to be able to do with it after it's loaded would be helpful

Nick J.