Error IN octave: it break my code and exit(from octave)

Error IN octave: it break my code and exit(from octave)

shivax

in my code it causes me to exit the octave program due to an error
it's possible to have a trace of what happened before I let myself out?

Re: Error IN octave: it break my code and exit(from octave)

Przemek Klosowski-7
On 11/27/18 9:56 AM, shivax wrote:
> in my code it causes me to exit the octave program due to an error
> it's possible to have a trace of what happened before I let myself out?

If Octave crashes, you can run it under the debugger (GDB on
Linux/Mac/Windows, VS on Windows)

If it's an octave exit, you could use Octave debugger or add print
statements in your code.

Please provide more detail--paste the last part of the Octave output
before it exits.

Re: Error IN octave: it break my code and exit(from octave)

shivax
thank for you response  Przemek Klosowski-7

my code is built with many functions ... it's difficult to paste them all ..
Now i  try debugging
Thank you