Errors from methods re-raise "method failed" error

Errors from methods re-raise "method failed" error

Colin Macdonald-2
Hi,

Errors raised in class methods have started displaying an additional
"error: class/method method failed" message.  This breaks existing
"%!error <expected>" tests.

Is the change intentional?  I can file a bug, but thought I'd check first...

Here is an example:

Octave hg tip:

>> [q v]
error: ShapeError: `self` and `rhs` must have the same number of rows.
error: sym/horzcat method failed    <--- **NOTE EXTRA ERROR**
error: called from
    horzcat at line 53 column 5

Octave 4.0.0:

>> [q v]
error: ShapeError: `self` and `rhs` must have the same number of rows.
error: called from
    horzcat at line 53 column 5

thanks,
Colin