Financial package 0.5.1

Parsiad Azimzadeh
Hi everyone,

I added a new version of the financial package (0.5.1) to the package
releases tracker
(https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/package-releases/323/) on Dec. 14,
2017. I am not sure if this process is still the same, but I received
no replies on the ticket.

Thanks!
Parsiad

Parsiad Azimzadeh, Ph.D [http://parsiad.ca]

Re: Financial package 0.5.1

Oliver Heimlich

Am 11. Januar 2018 00:51:01 MEZ schrieb Parsiad Azimzadeh <[hidden email]>:

>Hi everyone,
>
>I added a new version of the financial package (0.5.1) to the package
>releases tracker
>(https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/package-releases/323/) on Dec. 14,
>2017. I am not sure if this process is still the same, but I received
>no replies on the ticket.
>
>Thanks!
>Parsiad

Hi Parsiad,

sorry for the delay. I have started to look into the package release last weekend, but got distracted. :-/

At a first glance it looks good, but I want to do more thorough checking.

Oliver