Fwd: Control 3.1.0 package

Doug Stewart-4

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Cedric Ortiz Pena <[hidden email]>
Date: Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 5:50 AM
Subject: Control 3.1.0 package
To: <[hidden email]>, <[hidden email]>

Hello, I was wondering if you could help me with the installation on the octave control 3.1.0 package on macOS Mojave. I have install in my pc octave 4.4.0

Thank you!
Best regards,

Cedric Ortiz

Enviat des del meu iPhone

--
DASCertificate for 206392

Re: Fwd: Control 3.1.0 package

apjanke-floss

On 2/19/19 6:31 AM, Doug Stewart wrote:

> [...]

Hi Cedric,

I've worked with Octave on macOS and may be able to help. But we'll need
some more information.

What problems are you having installing Control? How are you trying to
install it, and what error message are you getting?

How did you install Octave?

Cheers,
Andrew

Re: Fwd: Control 3.1.0 package

SimonAllen
I may be able to help to.  I have Octave running on my Mac and am using it to run  a Knights tour problem and with thanks to Doug Stewart it runs well.

Simon