Fwd: GSoC - Octave code sharing

12

Re: GSoC - Octave code sharing

Sahil
siko1056 wrote

> Greetings Sahil,
>
> The trial&error wiki is online:
>
>     https://wiki.octave.space
>     https://wiki.octave.space/api.php
>
> Later you just have to switch "space" to "org" and you're done.  Maybe you
> can try to create some account there?
>
> Best,
> Kai
>

> --
> Sent from:
> http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-Maintainers-f1638794.html

Thanks Kai for setting up the wiki. It works fine, I tested it using
curl-cli.

Regards
Sahil

Re: GSoC - Octave code sharing

Sahil
Hi Kai

Can you spare sometime today/tomorrow in #octave on freenode? May be we can
set some specific timings of the week for interaction so that I won't need
to spam the mailing list weekly?

Regards
Sahil

Re: GSoC - Octave code sharing

Sahil
Hi Kai

wiki.octave.space seems to have some problem, I'm unable to connect to it.
Please look into it. Also have a look at planet.octave.org. The posts are
not being updated there as well.

Also, thanks for the detailed feedback in GSoC first phase evaluation. I'll
try to inculcate them now on-wards.

Regards
Sahil

Re: GSoC - Octave code sharing

siko1056
Sahil wrote

> Hi Kai
>
> wiki.octave.space seems to have some problem, I'm unable to connect to it.
> Please look into it. Also have a look at planet.octave.org. The posts are
> not being updated there as well.
>
> Also, thanks for the detailed feedback in GSoC first phase evaluation.
> I'll
> try to inculcate them now on-wards.
>
> Regards
> Sahil

Greetings Sahil,

The web strikes back.  The problem with planet.octave.org seems to be, that
some blog went offline or causes the aggregator to fail its updating
routine.  And a bad Friday "going to weekend" action caused my server at
octave.space to fail :( (I use this as compute server as well, but usually
it does not fail that hard to not boot again.)

I will investigate (and hopefully solve) the problems until Monday.  Sorry
for the inconvenience,

Kai

Re: GSoC - Octave code sharing

siko1056
siko1056 wrote

> Sahil wrote
>> Hi Kai
>>
>> wiki.octave.space seems to have some problem, I'm unable to connect to
>> it.
>> Please look into it. Also have a look at planet.octave.org. The posts are
>> not being updated there as well.
>>
>> Also, thanks for the detailed feedback in GSoC first phase evaluation.
>> I'll
>> try to inculcate them now on-wards.
>>
>> Regards
>> Sahil
>
> Greetings Sahil,
>
> The web strikes back.  The problem with planet.octave.org seems to be,
> that
> some blog went offline or causes the aggregator to fail its updating
> routine.  And a bad Friday "going to weekend" action caused my server at
> octave.space to fail :( (I use this as compute server as well, but usually
> it does not fail that hard to not boot again.)
>
> I will investigate (and hopefully solve) the problems until Monday.  Sorry
> for the inconvenience,
>
> Kai

Both problems seem to be solved.  Unfortunately, for
https://wiki.octave.space you have to recreate your account.  I reinstalled
MediaWiki (it is a crash-test-Wiki anyway).  But you should be able to work
with the API again.

With planet.octave.org, some URL of Mike
https://blog.mtmxr.com/tag/octave/atom.xml did no longer work with the
Planet software and caused errors on each update, switching to
https://blog.mtmxr.com/atom.xml now works.

Best,
Kai

12