Fwd: bwmorph <<<-- Problem

Afshin poorkhanali

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Afshin poorkhanali <[hidden email]>
Date: Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 10:18 AM
Subject: bwmorph <<<-- Problem
To: [hidden email]

Dear Octave,

I hope you are fine. I am a Ph.D scientist in Hamburg university, and unfortunately I realized that Octave doesn't have  'branchpoints' operation in bwmorph (image pkg) for calculate branch of image.
What is your suggestion to me, I know it can in matlab, if I want to use Octave what can I do.

Thanks,
Afshin

Re: Fwd: bwmorph <<<-- Problem

Martin Weiser-4
On 21.8.2018 13:56, Afshin poorkhanali wrote:

> [...]
Dear Afshin,

here is my wild guess (I do not know exactly what branchpoints does):
what about to skeletonize an image first and then count/locate points
with more than 2 neighbours?

HTH,
Martin