Fwd: week 4 - update

Doug Stewart-4

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erivelton Gualter dos Santos <[hidden email]>
Date: Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 1:47 AM
Subject: Re: week 4 - update
To: Doug Stewart <[hidden email]>
Cc: "Swensen, John" <[hidden email]>

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 11:03 AM Doug Stewart <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 9:56 AM, Erivelton Gualter dos Santos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,

I just would like updating you all.

I fixed some bugs about the adding poles/zeros to the compensator. Also, added the "Save Controller" functionality. It saves the C controller in controller.mat.

I am working now in the dragging.

Eri

you should be putting this in your blog.

--
DASCertificate for 206392

Hi Doug,

I posted the updates that I had from last week this Monday.

I will post the modification of this week over the weekend. This next post is the last one before the phase 1 evaluation. So, for this post I will reiterate everything that was done and create a small documentation to use the current sisotool.

Today, I concluded the adding/dragging of poles and zeros. As we talked before, the new poles/zeros are magenta. (It is attached a pic)

I still need to delete the undesired pole/zero and adjust the closed loop gain :)  I am going to do this tomorrow.

(The repository is already updated: https://github.com/EriveltonGualter/octave-control/)

update.png

--
DASCertificate for 206392