Quantcast

GSoC 2017 - Improve iterative methods for sparse linear systems

GSoC 2017 - Improve iterative methods for sparse linear systems

Rui Xie
Dear Marco,

Sorry to disturb you again. These days I wrote the GSoC application. My public application is here:  http://wiki.octave.org/User:Xierui. I also submitted a private application. Could you give me some feedback?

Moreover, what about my minres? Which tests it fails? I would like to keep revising it until it works well.

Sincerely,
Xie Rui

Re: GSoC 2017 - Improve iterative methods for sparse linear systems

Marco Caliari-4
On Mon, 27 Mar 2017, Rui Xie wrote:

> Dear Marco,
> Sorry to disturb you again. These days I wrote the GSoC application. My
> public application is here:  http://wiki.octave.org/User:Xierui. I also
> submitted a private application. Could you give me some feedback?
>
> Moreover, what about my minres? Which tests it fails? I would like to keep
> revising it until it works well.
>

> Sincerely,
> Xie Rui
Dear Xie Rui,

I had no time to revise your latest patch submission, yt. But I can assure
you that we received your application.

Best regards,

Marco