GSoC 2017: Neural Networks package

Enrico Bertino
Hi everybody,

I have been selected for the GSoC of this summer and I would like to thank the entire community for this exciting opportunity!

You'll find my blog at this link [1] and my bitbucket repository with the nnet package at [2].

I'm talking with my mentors in order to define the details of the roadmap. Every step will be posted on my blog.

Thank you again for your trust!

Cheers,
Enrico

Re: GSoC 2017: Neural Networks package

Francesco Faccio

Hi everybody,

I have been selected for the GSoC of this summer and I would like to thank the entire community for this exciting opportunity!

You'll find my blog at this link [1] and my bitbucket repository with the nnet package at [2].

I'm talking with my mentors in order to define the details of the roadmap. Every step will be posted on my blog.

Thank you again for your trust!

Cheers,
Enrico

Thank you Enrico.

Can someone please link this with Planet Octave?

Thanks,

Francesco

Re: GSoC 2017: Neural Networks package

Carnë Draug
On 26 May 2017 at 15:03, Francesco Faccio <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I have been selected for the GSoC of this summer and I would like to thank
>> the entire community for this exciting opportunity!
>>
>> You'll find my blog at this link [1] and my bitbucket repository with the
>> nnet package at [2].
>>
>> I'm talking with my mentors in order to define the details of the roadmap.
>> Every step will be posted on my blog.
>>
>> Thank you again for your trust!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Enrico
>>
>> [1] https://gsocnnet.blogspot.com
>> [2] https://bitbucket.org/cittiberto/octave-nnet
>

> Thank you Enrico.
>
> Can someone please link this with Planet Octave?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Francesco

It is done.

Carnë

Re: GSoC 2017: Neural Networks package

Ankit
This looks good. +1 to Enrico

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 8:23 PM, Carnë Draug <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 26 May 2017 at 15:03, Francesco Faccio <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I have been selected for the GSoC of this summer and I would like to thank
>> the entire community for this exciting opportunity!
>>
>> You'll find my blog at this link [1] and my bitbucket repository with the
>> nnet package at [2].
>>
>> I'm talking with my mentors in order to define the details of the roadmap.
>> Every step will be posted on my blog.
>>
>> Thank you again for your trust!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Enrico
>>
>> [1] https://gsocnnet.blogspot.com
>> [2] https://bitbucket.org/cittiberto/octave-nnet
>

> Thank you Enrico.
>
> Can someone please link this with Planet Octave?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Francesco

It is done.

Carnë