GSoC 2017 summary table

JuanPi
Hi,

These projects

ode15s : Matlab Compatible DAE solver
Carlo de Falco,Marco Caliari, Jacopo Corno, Sebastian Schöps
GSoC 2016

Improve logm, sqrtm, funm
Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso

Improve iterative methods for sparse linear systems
Marco Caliari, Carlo de Falco
SOCIS 2016

are not new.
Would it be possible to add a link to the previously developed code or
last developer post in the Octave planet blog?[1]

Thanks

[1]: http://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas#Summary_table
--
JuanPi Carbajal
Public GnuPG key: 9C5B72BF

c.

Re: GSoC 2017 summary table

c.

On 6 Feb 2017, at 11:01, JuanPi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> These projects
>
> ode15s : Matlab Compatible DAE solver
> Carlo de Falco,Marco Caliari, Jacopo Corno, Sebastian Schöps
> GSoC 2016

Hi, I thought I had edited this already, but can't see my changes ...
Probably I just forgot to press save :(

I'll fix it this afternoon.

c.