Quantcast

GSoC 2017

Александр Шаптала
Hi, I'm Alexander!
I study at Kyiv National University and I have a great interest in programming. I have experience in the development of C/C++ projects, knowledge of object-oriented programming and object-oriented design, analytical skills (statistics and probability theory), ability and motivation to solve different mathematical tasks. I am sure that my participation will bring a huge contribution to the development of your project. So, what should I start from??

Re: GSoC 2017

siko1056
Александр Шаптала wrote
Hi, I'm Alexander!
I study at Kyiv National University and I have a great interest in programming. I have experience in the development of C/C++ projects, knowledge of object-oriented programming and  object-oriented  design, analytical skills (statistics and probability theory), ability and motivation to solve different mathematical tasks. I am sure that my participation will bring a huge contribution to the development of your project. So, what should I start from??
Hello Alexander,

There is a list of short projects [1] and suggested projects [2] where you might start with. Even better, you already work with Octave and care about something you want to improve. Please read carefully [3] to find out what is expected from GSoC applicants.

Please don't hesitate to ask for help here.

Sincerely,

Kai

[1]: http://wiki.octave.org/Short_projects
[2]: http://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas#Suggested_projects