GSoC 2018 - Interactive tool for SISO Linear Control System Design

GSoC 2018 - Interactive tool for SISO Linear Control System Design

egualter
Hello all,

My name is Erivelton Gualter and I use the nickname dev101 at IRC chat.

As some of you know, I am really interesting in control and I have done a
lot of thinks related to it. So, I have been discussing with some of you
about to propose a interface tool for SISO Linear Control System Design. I
actually started coding a concept version of it to evaluate the performance
(https://github.com/EriveltonGualter/Concept-SISO-tool-for-Octave).

I already created my public application:
https://wiki.octave.org/User:Erigualter
and I would be glad if you all could give some feedback.

Also, do I need to submit a draft for https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com
for a review ? Or should I just submit the final proposal? I am asking
because in the gsoc website, they encourage to submit draft for the
organizations provide feedback.

Erivelton
https://eriveltongualter.github.io/