GSoC 2018

Nir Krakauer-3
Who wants to be an admin for GSoC this year? We need 2-5 people.

Re: GSoC 2018

Juan Pablo Carbajal-2
On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 7:03 PM, Nir Krakauer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Who wants to be an admin for GSoC this year? We need 2-5 people.

Count me in (I assume admin == mentor).

Re: GSoC 2018

Ankit
Count me in. :) Happy to help community

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 9:22 AM, Juan Pablo Carbajal <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 7:03 PM, Nir Krakauer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Who wants to be an admin for GSoC this year? We need 2-5 people.

Count me in (I assume admin == mentor).

Re: GSoC 2018

siko1056

Re: GSoC 2018

Carlo de Falco-3
I am available if needed.
c.

Who wants to be an admin for GSoC this year? We need 2-5 people.

Re: GSoC 2018

Sebastian Schöps
Nir Krakauer-3 wrote
> Who wants to be an admin for GSoC this year? We need 2-5 people.

I would be glad to join again.

Sebastian

Re: GSoC 2018

Colin Macdonald-2
On 2018-01-09 10:03 AM, Nir Krakauer wrote:
> Who wants to be an admin for GSoC this year? We need 2-5 people.

I can help out.

I just spent a few hours hacking on the Chebfun project and its in much
better shape.  The barrier to get started is now *much* lower.  Its a
very nice project; I'd be happy to co-mentor with someone.

Colin

Re: GSoC 2018

Nir Krakauer-3

Wonderful. I'll update once we hear in February whether we got selected.

Re: GSoC 2018

Ankit
We will get selected again no doubt :)