Quantcast

GSoC2017

Александр Павлишин
Hello,my name is Alexander Pavlishin and i want to take part in your project during Gsoc 2017.I am studying Software Engineering at ITMO University in Saint-Petersburg,Russia.Now it's my 6th semester in progress.I have intermidiate(or upper-intermidiate) c\c++ (more c++) and java skills,i also have some knowledge about web(html\css,php,js,jquery,etc.) and some languages such as perl,python.I am familiar with bash scripts,make(cmake).I worked with Linux(started with Mint,then i switched to Ubuntu(14.04 & 16.04)),now i am using mostly windows,but it's easy for me to switch to another system.I know how to work with git,jira and bitbucket(those things i usually use),github,svn.Build systems,such as maven and ant, were used by me not so many times,but i can configure and use them without big problems.
So,where should i start?

Re: GSoC2017

siko1056
Александр Павлишин wrote
Hello,my name is Alexander Pavlishin and i want to take part in your
project during Gsoc 2017.I am studying Software Engineering at ITMO
University in Saint-Petersburg,Russia.Now it's my 6th semester in
progress.I have intermidiate(or upper-intermidiate) c\c++ (more c++) and
java skills,i also have some knowledge about web(html\css,php,js,jquery,etc.)
and some languages such as perl,python.I am familiar with bash
scripts,make(cmake).I worked with Linux(started with Mint,then i switched
to Ubuntu(14.04 & 16.04)),now i am using mostly windows,but it's easy for
me to switch to another system.I know how to work with git,jira and
bitbucket(those things i usually use),github,svn.Build systems,such as
maven and ant, were used by me not so many times,but i can configure and
use them without big problems.
So,where should i start?
Hello Alexander Pavlishin,

Welcome to GNU Octave. Maybe you take a look at our ideas page http://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas ?