GoSim - simulink variant

GoSim GoSim
Hello,

what did you think? Did you get the download link? There are no viruses.

Even if you didn't like it let me know, maybe I can fix it. Constructive critisism is welcome.

I have already updated GoSim, fixed some things and will add more blocks.

Kind regards

Re: GoSim - simulink variant

Torsten-3
On 27.10.18 23:02, GoSim GoSim wrote:

> Hello,
>
> what did you think? Did you get the download link? There are no viruses.
>
> Even if you didn't like it let me know, maybe I can fix it. Constructive
> critisism is welcome.
>
> I have already updated GoSim, fixed some things and will add more blocks.
>
> Kind regards

As already mentioned in this list, it is not necessary to provide a
download link to the same archive that you already have attached to one
of the previous posts. I am afraid that there won't be any feedback
before you have provided an open source version (maybe in a bitbucket
repo) or, as suggested by Pantxo, at least some screen-shots.

Please do not get us wrong. The project could be very interesting but
you can not expect that we are installing software from unknown sources.

Torsten