GoSim - simulink variant

GoSim GoSim
Hello,

It is not a installation file, just run the jar, this is the code for me:

java -jar gosim.jar

Do this from the dir where the file is located.

Or just right click on the jar and choose run with OpenJDK Java 8 Runtime

My goal is to have it distributed at first as closed source until I am done with my ideas and then open source. And also I have to learn how open source works. I can not make money with this program, for it to be successful others have to contribute with toolboxes.
Since Octave lacks a simulink variant I contacted you and hoped you would be interested, I would get my program spread and you would get simulink capacity which I think is nice.

Exaclty how to distribute the program I am exploring now, I am trying through snapcraft and you right now.

My clear questions to you are, please try it, are you interested in having it as part of Octave or as a plugin?

I just want my program to come to use, not looking for money.

I like to be courteous.

Kind regards.

Re: GoSim - simulink variant

Doug Stewart-4

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 10:13 AM GoSim GoSim <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

If it is free open source then yes absolutely I (we) are interested.

--
DASCertificate for 206392