GoSim, simulink variant

GoSim GoSim
Hello,

so you are only interested if it is open source? Not closed source? gnuplot is closed source as an example, but I will open mine up.

Are you interested in GoSim being part of your open source project or me doing my own and then using it second hand as plugin?

Kind regards.

Re: GoSim, simulink variant

Richard Crozier
On 29/10/2018 15:09, GoSim GoSim wrote:
> Hello,
> so you are only interested if it is open source? Not closed source?
> gnuplot is closed source as an example, but I will open mine up.
> Are you interested in GoSim being part of your open source project or me
> doing my own and then using it second hand as plugin?
> Kind regards.

What? Here's gnuplot's source code:

https://sourceforge.net/p/gnuplot/gnuplot-main/ci/master

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

Re: GoSim, simulink variant

Doug Stewart-4

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 11:09 AM GoSim GoSim <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

so you are only interested if it is open source? Not closed source? gnuplot is closed source as an example, but I will open mine up.

Are you interested in GoSim being part of your open source project or me doing my own and then using it second hand as plugin?

Kind regards.

I (we) Would like to see it as part of Octave ( as an add on pkg) and you as main maintainer. You will be given full credit and will be very involved with it and its growth!