Google Summer of code.

Στέλιος Π

Dear Octave ,

My name is Perrakis Stylianos . I am student of CSD Aristotle University Thessaloniki. I am highly interested in participation at Google Summer Of Code, my ultimate goal is the contribution to Octave by the application of my knowledge as student and even overcoming this. Moreover, a GitHub profile has been made “https://github.com/Stperrakis”. More specific, it contains some personal projects that I have participated as undergraduate student.

Yours faithfully,

Perrakis Stylianos.

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: Google Summer of code.

Nir Krakauer-3
Dear Perrakis,

We're happy that you're interested in contributing to Octave. Please see the wiki [1] for information on the application process and potential topics for Summer of Code internships.

Nir