Handles to nested functions

himpe
Dear all,

I would like to ask what the state of "handles to nested functions" is?
Will this be available in 4.4 or is there a specific issue in this
regard?

Thank You

Christian

Re: Handles to nested functions

siko1056
himpe wrote
Dear all,

I would like to ask what the state of "handles to nested functions" is?
Will this be available in 4.4 or is there a specific issue in this
regard?

Thank You

Christian
Dear Christian,

There is a bug report [1] to your state request. If you care about this feature, are you able to try the in [1] attached patch? To me the only issue seems to be a lack of interest in this feature, but you can change this.

Best,
Kai

[1]: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?39257

Re: Handles to nested functions

Avinoam
Hi,

I have tried to apply the patch in bug#39257 [1], but it failed.
The log is attached in the bug tracker.

Can someone help with this patch?

Thanks,

Avinoam