Hello, may you help me?

Hello
  I download the 7z file and unpack it. Then I want to run it, so I find the E:\octave-4.4.1-w64\bin\octave-gui.exe and E:\octave-4.4.1-w64\libexec\octave\4.4.1\exec\x86_64-w64-mingw32\octave-gui.exe.
  But when I open the first one, it said:this application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
  Then I open the second one, it said my computer lose the liboctinterp-6.dll and ask me to reinstall the software, but I have to put it in my Udisk.