Helo on creating a storage folder

Ntshuxekani Chauke
Good day,
Can you please assit on creating a storage folder on Octave. For example i have already made one on my computer which is under This PC> Local Disc(C:)>ACADEMIC 2> BSC 988P1 MAM>APM1513>APM113. How do i save my work in here.
I will much apprwciate your help. Thank you
Amorah

Re: Helo on creating a storage folder

Doug Stewart-4

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 3:25 PM Ntshuxekani Chauke <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good day,
Can you please assit on creating a storage folder on Octave. For example i have already made one on my computer which is under This PC> Local Disc(C:)>ACADEMIC 2> BSC 988P1 MAM>APM1513>APM113. How do i save my work in here.
I will much apprwciate your help. Thank you
Amorah

there are many ways to do this.
Are you referring to using the editor to save your work?

--
DASCertificate for 206392