Help creating an EXE program

Fernando Cerda
Guys,
I need to create an exe program.
I have been looking at the internet for examples that can help me to create one but no success.
Anybody can help me on this?
The program has matlab extension (*.m) eventhough it has problems to run it in matlab but, I created in octave.

Please, I need your help,
Fernando Cerda

Re: Help creating an EXE program

Doug Stewart-4

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 12:31 AM, Fernando Cerda <[hidden email]> wrote:
Guys,
I need to create an exe program.
I have been looking at the internet for examples that can help me to create one but no success.
Anybody can help me on this?
The program has matlab extension (*.m) eventhough it has problems to run it in matlab but, I created in octave.

Please, I need your help,
Fernando Cerda

Why do you need an exe program?

--