Help

Ndoye Yahya
Dear

I have problem to run this two commands:

y = cwstnd(x,Fs,mod); and [p,f] = oct3bank_vib(x,Fs,1);

it's shows :

error: 'cwstnd' undefined near line 1 column 5
error: 'oct3bank_vib' undefined near line 1 column 8

I need help please

Best Regards,

Re: Help

nrjank
On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 12:15 AM, Ndoye Yahya <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear
>
> I have problem to run this two commands:
>
> y = cwstnd(x,Fs,mod); and [p,f] = oct3bank_vib(x,Fs,1);

cwstnd and oct3bank_vib are two functions I am not familiar with, and
a quick google search does not turn them up as known Octave or Matlab
functions.  Are they custom functions that you need to download from
somewhere?  Where did you get those commands from and what do you need
them to do? Octave is telling you it doesn't know what they are.

Nick J.

Re: Help

nrjank
On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 12:50 PM, Ndoye Yahya <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thank you for your reply
>
> It's a assignment.
> Here are two files and instructions.

please keep the help list copied on all replies.

From assignment instructions, it says to email the professor for the
needed files. since you sent the .txt file, I assume you have done so.
'cwstnd' and 'oct3bank_vib' are not Octave functions, so I assume
there must also have been cwstnd.m and oct3bank_vib.m files sent along
with it. those files must also be saved in your working directory.
Then Octave will see the functions and be able to run the commands.

If you don't have either of those .m files, you should email your
instructor and ask him where to find those files.