Help testing concatenation

Rik-4
Could someone try the following code in Matlab?

double([ones(0,3); 'A'])

I'm interested in whether any warnings or errors are thrown.

Thanks,
Rik

Re: Help testing concatenation

avlas-2
El dijous, 30 de novembre de 2017, a les 1:01:19 EST, avlas va escriure:

  El dijous, 30 de novembre de 2017, a les 0:40:42 EST, Rik va escriure:

    Could someone try the following code in Matlab?

    double([ones(0,3); 'A'])

    I'm interested in whether any warnings or errors are thrown.

    Thanks,
    Rik

   double([ones(0,3); 'A'])
   Warning: This concatenation operation includes an empty array with an incorrect number of columns.
   Concatenation including empty arrays will require all arrays to have the same number of columns in a future
   release.

   ans =

      65

  Hope it helps

  a.

Forgot to say before... Same happens in Matlab 2017b and 2014a (the two versions that I have access to)

a.