How to get "io" packages for win

Fritz Sonnichsen
I would like to use the csv2cell module. My understanding is that this
is contained in the "io" package. I am trying to find the download for
windows/octave. Does this exist and can someone point me to the downlaod
page? (I found the .tar/gz for unix, but not windows).
Thanks
Fritz

Re: How to get "io" packages for win

Andreas Weber-6
Am 04.06.2018 um 16:21 schrieb Fritz Sonnichsen:
> I would like to use the csv2cell module. My understanding is that this
> is contained in the "io" package. I am trying to find the download for
> windows/octave. Does this exist and can someone point me to the downlaod
> page? (I found the .tar/gz for unix, but not windows).

The current installer for windows already includes the io package.
All you have to do is "pkg load io" before using it.

-- Andy

Re: How to get "io" packages for win

Fritz Sonnichsen
Hmm-that was too easy! it worked.