How to install package netcdf in octave

Ariyanti Ariyanti
Hi Sir/ Madam.
I want to install package netcdf in Octave, but I can't. can you tell me about how to install package netcdf in windows? I hope you can help me. thanks a lot of.

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: How to install package netcdf in octave

Przemek Klosowski-7

> I want to install package <xxx> in Octave, but I can't.
Sourceforge has an outage again, so installing packages from -forge does
not work at the moment:

   https://octave.sourceforge.io/ shows

Sourceforge project sites are currently under maintenance.  Please check back later.  We thank you for your patience.

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: How to install package netcdf in octave

tmacchant