How to interface Octave and INCA

Nagupalli Venkata Krishna (FCA)

Hi Reader,

I am trying to interface Octave with INCA, can this be done?

I am also trying to see if I can write some numbers in a given window(in INCA) using Octave. Similar to automated typo.

Thanks

V-Kat

Re: How to interface Octave and INCA

siko1056
Nagupalli Venkata Krishna (FCA) wrote
Hi Reader,
I am trying to interface Octave with INCA, can this be done?

I am also trying to see if I can write some numbers in a given window(in INCA) using Octave. Similar to automated typo.

Thanks
V-Kat
Dear V-Kat,

Depending on what INCA is (a C/C++, Fortran, Java, ... application) you can make use of Octave's external code interface [1]. Additionally, Octave offers GUI development features [2].

HTH, Kai

[1]: https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/External-Code-Interface.html#External-Code-Interface
[2]: https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/GUI-Development.html#GUI-Development