How to make python call from Octave

mnachiket
Hello,
I am new to Octave
I have written a small code in Python and
I want my Octave program to use that code
Is there a way to do this ; if yes can anyone give me some pointers
I found way for Python to call Octave but is converse possible ?

Re: How to make python call from Octave

Doug Stewart-4

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 4:21 AM, mnachiket <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,
I am new to Octave
I have written a small code in Python and
I want my Octave program to use that code
Is there a way to do this ; if yes can anyone give me some pointers
I found way for Python to call Octave but is converse possible ?

Take a look at the symbolic pkg.
It has a function to do this.