How to translate the code of Matlab to Octave

How to translate the code of Matlab to Octave

Tianyou
How can I translate the Matlab code to the Octave one, Thank you.
The Matlab code is:
if get(gcf, 'CurrentCharacter') = = char(27), break, end

Re: How to translate the code of Matlab to Octave

Doug Stewart-4

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 9:33 AM, Tianyou <[hidden email]> wrote:
How can I translate the Matlab code to the Octave one, Thank you.
The Matlab code is:
if get(gcf, 'CurrentCharacter') = = char(27), break, end

try no space between the 2 =  signs   == not = =