IRC channel

Doug Stewart-4
I can't get on the IRC #octave.
Is the spam still a problem?

--
DAS

Re: IRC channel

Carnë Draug
On 19 August 2018 at 17:42, Doug Stewart <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I can't get on the IRC #octave.
> Is the spam still a problem?

Not since I set +r on #octave back on August 5th.

+r means that users not identified with services cannot join
the channel.

See this https://superuser.com/questions/106965/how-do-i-identify-with-services-on-irc
if that's the reason why you can't login.

Re: IRC channel

Doug Stewart-4
Thanks

On Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 12:59 PM Carnë Draug <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 19 August 2018 at 17:42, Doug Stewart <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I can't get on the IRC #octave.
> Is the spam still a problem?

Not since I set +r on #octave back on August 5th.

+r means that users not identified with services cannot join
the channel.

See this https://superuser.com/questions/106965/how-do-i-identify-with-services-on-irc
if that's the reason why you can't login.

--
DASCertificate for 206392