Imagedatastore Matlab Function

Sehla Zayen
Hi,
I am trying to switch on octave in my research in image classification based on convolutional neurol network (CNN) . when i run my "Matlab code" in octave it does not recognize the imagedatastore function.
does any one know what is the equivalent function in octave.
Thanks in advance.

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: Imagedatastore Matlab Function

nrjank
On Feb 15, 2018 12:01 PM, "Sehla Zayen" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to switch on octave in my research in image classification based on convolutional neurol network (CNN) . when i run my "Matlab code" in octave it does not recognize the imagedatastore function.
does any one know what is the equivalent function in octave.
Thanks in advance.

It appears that the imagedatastore function was introduced in 2015. It does not look like the imagedatastore class has been implemented in octave yet. You will likely need to modify that portion of your code to deal with individual images instead of an image collection.