Is there a Android version?

lostinthemisery
Hi,everyone

I just read from Wikipedia that Octave has an Android version.Is there anyone knowing where to download the Android version?Or it just doesn't exist?

Thanks all!

Re: Is there a Android version?

Lev-2
Maybe you type "octave" in the play store's search bar, and you'll find it.

Levente

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 1:55 PM, lostinthemisery <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,everyone
>
> I just read from Wikipedia that Octave has an Android version.Is there
> anyone knowing where to download the Android version?Or it just doesn't
> exist?
>
> Thanks all!

Re: Is there a Android version?

Oliver Heimlich
I use "GNURoot Octave" from the play store. It is an old version of Octave (3.8.2), but works quite well for me.

Oliver